debbie in wonderland

Saturday, March 04, 2006

wow!melody (sideways)



We returned from our trip to Israel on Tuesday, and then on Thursday and Friday I was off to two days of quilting classes at the New Jersey Quiltfest. I'm lucky that Dave likes to cook for Shabbat, because despite the fact that I left myself three hours to get home for what was supposed to be an hour and a half drive, I got lost (surprise, surprise) and got home about a half hour before Shabbat started.
The classes, given by Melody Johnson, were outstanding. Here are the two quilt tops that I made. (They're sideways - I still don't know how to turn photos around for the blog - I do it in Picasa, but it gets undone when I upload it.)

1 Comments:

  • really pretty, cant believe you did that much in such a short time ! hope to see you soon, karen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home