debbie in wonderland

Monday, January 09, 2006

Quilts,again


Quilt tops - More color play, in my own , square, way.(see OC comments, below).
The one with the triangles (looks to me like a flower) is one of my favorites - this is my version of letting go.


The next one is supersqare, but I love the fabrics and colors.













From a "Reversible Quilt" class with Claire Oehler at Country Quilter, Somers, NY










Absolut Talia T-Shirt Quilt, Just finished this one. It has shocking pink fleece on the back. Very cuddly - for my niece's dorm room.
It originally said "Absolut Adam" ) (from a Bar Mitzva souvenir), which I changed to Talia.

1 Comments:

  • hey deb i am enjoying this and talias quilt looks so cool on here. hope u r feeling better and approaching our timezone as far as sleep love ya, karen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home